Arthritis, physical disabilities, and age-related conditions are some of the few circumstances that prevent patients from caring for themselves. Our caregivers can assist you with daily tasks such as mobility, eating, exercising, and grooming.
Recovering from home after surgery can limit you with your daily activities. Whether you are recovering from major surgery, childbirth, or plastic surgery, our compassionate caregivers can assist you to a healthy and complete recovery.
Our experienced and highly trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to both patients and their families. Our goal is to help individuals and their loved ones live happy and fulfilling lives.
Our home health aide service provides regular assessment and treatment of patients staying at home. We ensure adequate support is given to them through our personalized care treatment. Our services include:
It is a convenient option in providing health care to patients who are medically-fragile at the comforts of their home. Our service aims to improve the function of the patient and achieve independence. We offer the following under this service:
Home health care services are made available to lengthen the life of ill patients who are in need of enough support and motivation. Through our help, we can let them live their life to the fullest.
We have credible and highly experienced medical social workers who are skilled and knowledgeable in dealing with patients with emotional, social and psychological problems. They are involved, but not limited to, in doing the following:
Furthermore, we keep our medical social workers updated with the latest research in medical setting to help us improve further our care and service to our patients. Our caregivers are trained to create a safe and effective environment to maintain and promote health and healing of the patients. With their skills in health care administration, our home health care aid service will surely be a success.
Our occupational therapists are dedicated to work hard in improving the lives of our patients who have become dependent in doing their daily tasks. Because of their condition, these patients need their help and assistance so that they could do the things they want to do again. Some of their responsibilities include:
· Help patients with disabilities to function well
· Help and assist patients in recovering from injuries and illnesses
· Assist patients in regaining their skills
· Provide support to patients who experienced changes in their physical and mental states
· Determine the goals and objectives of the patient
· Offer customized intervention for the patient to improve daily performance and reach goals
· Evaluate outcomes to ensure goals are met, if not, facilitate in changing the intervention plan
Our holistic approach in providing occupational therapy enabled us to focus on providing a suitable environment for our patients to grow and improve and to satisfy them with the services we offer.
Arizona Select Home Health, as being one of the leading providers of home health care services, is known to provide Home Health Aides, Home health, Non-Hospice Services, Medical Social Services and Occupational Therapy to seniors. Furthermore, we also offer the following:
· Personal Care/Support Non-HospiceSeniors who are unable to do their daily tasks because of their health condition will receive support and personal care to meet their physical needs.
· Physical TherapyPhysical therapy is very suitable for patients who have injuries, diseases or deformities in the body. We offer regular workouts for them, massage therapy and other treatments for healing.
· Skilled Nursing Services Our patient-centered services are given by our skilled nurses who are trained to provide them effectively and safely to all our patients.
· Speech Language PathologyPatients who have speech problems are assessed, diagnosed and treated to make communication better. Usually, patients who have problems with this also have difficulties in swallowing. Our service ensures they get better as soon as possible.
We know that your elderly loved one is in need of these services in order to live happy and feeling fulfilled. If you want to know the details about the services we offer, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to answer your inquiries. Our team of dedicated professionals is willing to provide you with your needs. Call 480-428-3526 today for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.